Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Today's Lesson: Sounds

Hey there, boys and girls! Welcome back to another installment of Capicola! Today we are going to discuss the wonderful world of sound! Sounds are all around us. Sounds can make us happy, like money riffling out of an ATM! Sounds can make us hungry, like bacon sizzling in the pan! Then there's email replies, like this one from Mars Snackfood US:
In response to your email regarding M&M'S CHOCOLATE CANDIES.

Thank you for your email.

We're pleased to hear you enjoy our M&M'S CHOCOLATE CANDIES and appreciate your taking the time to tell us so.

Our Marketing Staff is continually working on new ideas. Although we cannot say what they are, we hope you will continue to watch and enjoy!

Have a great day!

Your Friends at Mars Snackfood US


Sounds like M&M's coming out with a new flavor that Tokyo Slim won't get credit for... I bet it's that dirtbag "Red" that stole my idea. That shifty son of a bitch.












Photo not by Tokyo Slim

Note to Mars: When I was a kid, and my sister had an awesome idea, it would go down like this:

Me: I've got an awesome idea; Peanut butter, jelly, and butterscotch chips.

Tokyo Slim's Sister: I'm pleased to hear you enjoy peanut butter and jelly, and appreciate your taking the time to tell me so. I'm continually working on new ideas. Although I cannot say what they are, I hope you will continue to watch and enjoy!

By the way... You should try my new idea; Peanut butter, jelly, and butterscotch chips. I hear its awesome!

As my man Ross says, there's a hater born every 5 minutes... 4:55, 4:56, 4:57...

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 12, 12:49:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home