Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Re-engaging the M&M and More

Ok, so if you were wondering about what happened with the letter to M&M's, you are not alone. I swung by their website and copy and pasted the same message as before. Maybe hotmail deleted it as junk automatically, so I will keep a close eye on the junk mail folder this time. Also this time, I noticed that, according to their website, you get a response within 2-3 business days. Because I'm a super guy, I'll give them 4. If I get no response then, its go time. More to come sooner than last.

So guess what happened after nearly fifteen years? I finally got the elusive marksman ribbon. Want a trip down ole memory lane? Click here for my story about marksmanship that happened a few years ago, on this blog's beginnings. I never got a reply about the rib removal...

What could possibly be more exciting than that? Okay, how about the fact that I ordered the new ABU (Airman Battle Uniform) from uscav.com today? Some sizes are limited right now, but it's a shorter time to get them from uscav than MCSS. I'm jumping on board with this new uniform, been wearing the same shit for too long.

That's about it, except I recently came across a photo of a Wingman. Gen. Jumper would be proud.

























Photo not by Tokyo Slim

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 27, 08:33:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still slogging thru the BS...Gotta keep some common sense in uniform, wear it proud, tiger

Hey, at least it ain't that blue crap they wanted to throw in the mix a few years back

Just one question: Are they ABU's with an AH- or ABU's with an EH-?

 
At Fri Sep 28, 06:41:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Tokyo Slim said...

Not quite sure what you're talking about. If you mean the sound of the "A" in ABU, it would be an "Aye". If you're talking about the sound you make when you see someone wearing the ABU, its more of a "meh..." rather than an "Eh."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home