Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Still no Pics

Ok, so somehow, another month has slipped by. Technically, I could say I'm getting more frequent with my posts, and I suppose that would be correct, but you and I both know its bullshit. I have some pictures in my camera that I need to upload, almost 2 GB's worth actually, but for tonight, I'll just hit up a post.

Today, I got offered to do a small time TV spot on Japanese TV in the Aomori prefecture. I accepted and hope to hear more from the producer and the Public Affairs office here at Misawa. It's going to be of an English teaching nature, so my days in the adult film biz still aren't here...

Also, today, while waiting to see the TV people, I was talking with a Japanese friend of mine who plays on a local men's amateur hockey team. They are looking for more players and the season is starting now, so I'll be dusting off my old hockey equipment and hitting the ice soon! There's also another team representing Aomori (in our age group) that will be competing against other prefectures in Sendai later this year. I may try out for that as well, depending on how badly these local guys beat me up; there's a lot of big farm boys up here that I never expected to see.

That's what it is around here for now,
Tokyo Slim

4 Comments:

At Fri Sep 12, 08:13:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy you are going to have to put some pics of you playing hockey. later BAX

 
At Mon Sep 15, 09:05:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Slim, What has happened to you? Matay hardly hears from you and was wondering if you are just tied up at work!! Seems that he has one of your bosses as his NEW boss.
Take care.
Ms. Lilly

 
At Sat Sep 27, 06:08:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thu Oct 09, 08:58:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey pal,
There's been a rash of "Guess what?" statements lately. I hear it constantly on tv, radio, in conversation and most troubling from the kids...Anyway, I thought I'd let ya know I've dusted off the old "Chicken Butt" to combat this epidemic.

Take Care,
Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home