Saturday, August 09, 2008

Wow!

So I guess four months is a bit of a gap. Could be my biggest gap yet. If anybody's still checking in on me, please leave a comment.

Things have been a tad busy 'round here. Work has been demanding, yet I manage to go home on time around 80% of the time; not bad. The more overtime people work in the AF, the more AF leadership thinks we can do with less manning, so I keep my non-reportable overtime to a minimum.

Had the pedal-boat out once this year and lost one of my boat carrier foamies. I'm not that happy about it, but sulking won't put it back on my car, so life goes on. I've recently been researching the different kayaks and canoes available here in Japan. There's a part of my mind that tells me to sell the pedal-boat and pick-up a canoe or kayak.

I bought a new tent and we're camping tomorrow. Expect some pictures soon, I've just got to
load them.

5 Comments:

At Mon Aug 11, 01:16:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey good to see you are still around........BAX

 
At Sat Aug 23, 08:51:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is happening old man.
I tried to email you at the work not long ago, guess your still having troubles receiving. In addition to working for your old buddy RED HORSE Bob my new direct boss is Lt Col M+11. Anything good you'd like to pass along...
-Matay

 
At Sun Aug 31, 05:44:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...good to see ya back...
kayaks, definetly kayaks

 
At Wed Sep 10, 07:44:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Tokyo Slim said...

Hey Matay and Bax! I'll shoot you guys an email later today.

Slim

 
At Sat Sep 27, 06:36:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home