Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Less Than Stellar

Sorry it's been so long. I went to Texas for some training, and right now I'm kickin' it in The Tokyo with The Fam. Its a rainy morning, but we're headed out for fun anyway.

Well, I don't know exactly what I expected from the folks down at Mitchum HQ, but here's their response. I accidentally emailed the Patent Lawyer but was redirected to the proper channels.


Dear Mr. Slim,
Your recent email to Joy Goudie, Revlon Senior Patent Counsel, was referred to me for a reply.

We were so sorry to learn that you were offended by a reference to "almost matching socks" on a Mitchum Man label. Revlon develops advertising only after thorough research determines what appeals to our consumers. However, we appreciate that an individual's response to our advertising is always a matter of personal taste. We are sorry that you were offended by one of our Mitchum Man slogans.

We do appreciate the time and trouble spent making your reaction to the Mitchum Man label known to us. Your comments are important to us and will be passed along to our advertising department.

Thank you for your loyalty to Mitchum products. Please be assured of our desire to be of service whenever possible.


I really want a major company to respond to my stupidity with a sense of humor. Irish Spring, M&M's, Pet Smart, and now Revlon have given me less than stellar responses.

It's now my personal mission to get a response from "the man" that at least acknowledges my immaturity and makes me laugh. I wonder who's next?

2 Comments:

At Mon Jun 02, 08:21:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its BAX, where have you been you havent put anything on here in forever..so how ya been...

 
At Fri Jun 13, 02:12:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeaaaah, maaaan...WTF...you on the down low, Homeslice?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home