Sunday, March 02, 2008

Messin With the Man, Again

Ok, so I know its been a while, and I'm sorry. But hey, to make up for it, I've decided to mess with Corporate America, yet again. This time, I'm moving on to deodorant. I'd rather not mention what lucky corporation it will be, this early in the game, so I'll just give you a taste of what's to come, and a copy of the message I sent. I'd rather they didn't see this coming...
























I have some questions about the marketing strategy for your *******® brand Antiperspirant & Deodorant, men's version. I would rather correspond via email, rather than telephone. Please let me know who to contact for this specific product.
Thanks,
T. Slim

I'll keep you posted as news rolls in!
Photo by Tokyo Slim, product not by Tokyo Slim

1 Comments:

At Sat Sep 27, 06:22:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give up that gig Tyo and beat the Air Force egg heads to developments like this one.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/09/080925111836.htm


You may even get props for drawing attention to it quickly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home