Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Differently Similar

So, while we wait for word from "them" I'll share some pics I took with a friend of mine.

Not too long ago, we left work at lunch to shoot photos in the local area. Once we got out of his van, we kind of split up and took pictures in the same area, but not around each other. I got lost in my viewfinder and forgot he was there, and I think he did the same. Our pictures were interestingly different, despite taking pictures of the same stuff.

I'm hoping he gets around to putting up a website. I would definitely link to it from here because he does nice work.
Anyway, here's a temple in Misawa that I didn't know was here. Thanks, bro.
























From under the tori


















Some odd winter blossoms


















To wake the gods...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home