Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What The Hell That Was

Ok, so we have a winner of sorts. I'd like to move on with some more stuff for Capicola, so I'm taking the closest guess to What the Hell That Is? Congratulations to gwenmami for being the closest to What the Hell Is That? Here's the actual guess; it's as if you were looking right into the mind of gwenmami, let's take a look:

gwenmami said...

It's a ham sandwich on white bread oozing with French's yellow mustard.

9:18 AM

Technically speaking, this is What The Hell That Was: Braunschweiger and onions on toast with yellow mustard. Cheese was never in the mix, nor will it ever be. I would have been satisfied with Liverwurst or Braunschweiger and Mustard sandwich. The specifics I was looking for were Liverwurst or Braunschweiger, and then yellow mustard.















Here's What The Hell That Is















The fixin's















The Goods, 95% Assembled


Gwenmami, please email me your mailing address to tokyoslim at yahoo.com, so I can send your prize. If you had guessed correctly, you would have received something from Capicola Goods, but since you were only "the closest" you get another prize that you can only get from Japan. I'm sure you'll love it, even if you are from Japan and could get it yourself, you'll still think its cool!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home