Sunday, December 09, 2007

Up North

Ok, so it looks like there won't be any surgery on the ole neck until I lose control of my bowels, according to the Neurosurgeon. Not exactly the news I wanted, but I've been waiting for a reason to take a shit at the next schedulers meeting...
So I'm back from Hawaii, and leave again tomorrow for a few days of "work" at Yokota.
Here's some pics from the North Shore:

















The North Shore, looking south from Banzai Beach, no good shots of the Banzai Pipeline
















The focus here should be on the store's name, not the woman and her polka-dotted ass.
























The goal was to get Shave Ice from Matsumoto's and one from Aoki's and then compare. I decided, after powering through Matsumoto's, that it would not be advisable to get another, as I could not feel my face.


















As I was heading out of Haleiwa, the sun decided to do stuff through the clouds.
























This was an awesome tree next to the Waialua Sugar Mill.
























Here's a close up.

Photo's by Tokyo Slim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home