Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh Jesus!!

So back in the spring (yes, I'm aware its almost New Year's) I did a little traveling around the Tohoku area. Not very unusual for me, however, what I found was a little something out of the ordinary. I could give an intro to what I found, but the road sign below pretty much sums it up.











I could also spend some time typing what is in this next picture, or I could just let you read it. Hmm, what's a guy to do...
























So, without further ado, here's Jesus!

















And remember reading about Jesus's brother, Isukiri (aka Mr. Casual) above? Well here's the final resting place of the two brothers, not quite like their bunk beds were back in the manger. Note: being a Buddhist, I kinda lost track of Jesus after X-Mas night, just assuming he grew up in that manger also...

















Oh crap, this was when Jesus came down and Smited my ass for talkin' shit...
















The rest are some of the goods by your religion's leading dude, or dudette. Just insert his/her name...






























































The last pic's info:
Aperature: F/22,
Shutter Speed: .3 sec
Focal Length: 30mm
ISO: 400
Color Space: sRGB


As a child, I went through some Christian-type education, and I've perused the Christian "Book O' Rules"; gotta say, I didn't remember the part where Jesus' bro pulled the ole Folger's Switch on the cross. I also didn't remember the part where he moved to Japan, but according to the sign its true, 'cause Jesus said so...


All Photos by Tokyo Slim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home