Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Little Bit of Aloha

Well, if you know Tokyo Slim, you know I don't travel without my posse. Who's in the posse? Searing neck pain. I'm sure you've heard of him, we've been together for years; I think we first met around 2000.

I have some sad news though, the posse might finally be breaking up. Due to advances in medical technology, MRI's have discovered herniated discs in my spine. I was told "a couple." All comm has been brief and by phone since the MRI, so I really don't know everything. I will soon though.

So, in a few short hours, I'm a headed down to the Hawaii to get the thing that totes my noggin around checked out. If surgery can be done, and they can fit me in, my stay will be extended. Of course, the posse is rollin wit me, searing neck pain and my travel partner with lenses.

Completely unrelated to the issue at hand, here's a pic of some stairs I built with Kid 1 for her school project. They were clamped up to a table we built waiting for the glue to dry. They go inside a pyramid, which is next to them. More pics of the final project when I come back from the Hawaii. Aloha.

















Photo by Tokyo Slim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home