Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Has it Been That Long?

Wow, the time has just flown by. We just got out of an exercise and I haven't done shit here for almost the whole month. My apologies. Some updates would include getting back out to Momiji (Maple Tree)s Mountain for the second year. It was awesome again.
















Here's Kid#2, being herself. Her sense of humor level of retardation appears to be in line with Dad, according to Mrs. Slim. I found it funny enough to take a picture, so I guess Mrs. Slim is right.



















Here's a cool old dude selling some Oden. That's Kid #2 waiting for a handout after payment. I don't know who the weird woman is on the right, but I really wish her face didn't get in my picture. I'm guessing she's left handed, has three Abba albums, and might not have tonsils anymore. Why would I guess that? Why the hell not?!
























These folks are blurry because of their atheism. Or because I kept the shutter open longer for low light conditions. You choose.
















Holy crap, did I finally get around to showing some maple trees? Yeah, I guess so. It takes forever to upload pictures and I'm tired, so that's all you're getting for now. I might put more pics up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home